1. Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics eyeshadow palette is my everyday, go to palette. A little tip: depending on your eyebrow color, there’s a couple shades you can use to fill those in.
2. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector is a universally flattering highlighting product. It can be used on all the areas you want to highlight. Pop a dab of this in the inner corner of your eyes, to instantly open and brighten.
3. TOCCA Stella perfume…where have you been all my life? Blood orange and soft florals make this my everyday, all day scent.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Foundation is a must try if you have combination/oily, large pored skin. It’s so affordable, yet offers the same results that much higher end brands offer. Plus you save even more since you don’t need an additional powder to finish.
5. Dior Addict Lip Balm is AMAZING! It’s definitely a splurge item, but sooooooo worth it!
6. Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler is such a great gift idea. Get one for yourself while you’re at it! They are super fun!
7. Swedish Hasbeens Clogs range in many different styles, colors and heel heights. Stellar quality, incredibly comfy and simply gorgeous. Amazon always has great prices ranging from $30 and up.
8. HOBO Lauren Wallet has been a staple of mine for years. This beauty can also be used as a clutch for quick trips to the store or a date night.
9. Rebecca Minkoff Gold Facetted Earrings are my everyday earring. They are understated and edgy. I’m a big fan of this designers jewelry and handbags!
10. Trader Joe’s Lavender Salt Scrub is soooooo amazing. If you’ve never checked your neighborhood TJ’s bath and body products shelf, you should. This product is one of many worth trying.
For the photography lovers!
If you're looking to treat yourself or someone you love this Christmas with a photography related gift, I've got you covered. Just read on...